8565 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Sunday to Thursday
6:30am - 11:30pm
Friday & Saturday
6:30am - 12:00am
A Brief History of Urth…
Established in 1989, Urth Caffé was America's first exclusively organic coffee company.
To ensure compliance with its rigorous standards, the Urth Caffé is vertically integrated; controlling its purchasing, roasting, and distribution. They work directly with a limited number of sustainable coffee growers who produce the finest organically grown coffees available today. Urth Caffé also offers fine teas from its own selected tea sources, including their own tea garden, that has been in the same family for six generations.
Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - Urth opened at this location in 1994. Listed her are some awards and article about Urth.
- - Best Caffe Latte in all of L.A. - Los Angeles Times
- - Prime Star-Spotting Location. - New York Times
- - Feature article in Tea and Coffee Trade Journal, Urth Caffé: A Hollywood Success Story.
- - Supreme organic coffee, blows away the competition. - Zagat Survey
- - Awarded Best Environmental Coffee House by the prestigious Coffee and Cuisine Magazine.
- - #1 Coffee Restaurant In Los Angeles. - Los Angeles Magazine
- - No visitor to Los Angeles should miss Urth Caffe. Seriously - if you have to skip Disneyland, skip the Walk of Fame, but don't skip the Urth Caffe. - FoodTourist.com